Dr Amir Armanious is a subject coordinator and lecturer of economics and finance subjects with over a decade of academic experience. His teaching experience covers undergraduate, Master's, MBA, and Ph.D. programmes. Amir has developed diversified experience in lecturing at local, regional, and international universities. Amir taught hundreds of courses, thousands of hours of face-to-face classes and defended tens of MBA theses in addition to supervising and examining tens of graduation projects and honours thesis in economics and finance fields.
Amir received the following teaching awards:
• UTS Vice-Chancellor’s Learning and Teaching Excellence Award
• UTS Top 20 Best Outperforming Academics Spring 2019
• UTS Top 20 Best Outperforming Academics Autumn 2019
• UTS Top 20 Best Outperforming Academics Autumn 2018
• SIBT Teaching Excellence Award
Amir believes that education is the best investment in oneself, consequently, he became insanely educated and earned 9 degrees and certificates as follows:
• Ph.D. degree in applied finance
• Ph.D. degree in financial economics
• Master’s degree in finance
• Master’s degree in economics
• Master’s degree in strategic planning
• Certified Financial Technician (CFTe)
• Certified International Trade and Marketing Specialist (CITMS)
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Associate Member
• Bachelor’s degree in economics
Amir participates in international conferences, workshops and published several working papers, books, and book chapters. Amir is a reviewer in journals and a coordinator of academic conferences.
In addition, Amir has diversified professional experience as Amir works as a financial consultant for the United Nations, government institutions, MNCs, and start-ups. Amir worked as a financial consultant on projects that worth hundreds of millions of dollars.